Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Friday, August 7, 2009

More Cincinnati




We went for a hike last night with Sweet Man. For those of you keeping score at home, that's a total of 3 Cincinnati parks patronized by our family yesterday. We are certainly getting our money's worth....



Today, we took a trip to the Cincinnati Zoo (half price weekend, uh-huh!!!) Sweet Man and I had been there years ago BK (before kids.) Today it was Bug, Bean, and me. Perfect zoo weather. Fun. Tired. Lots of pictures....and a cool cheetah gibbon video.


















P. S. My momma will be evaluated next week to determine how her treatment will proceed. Prayers are always appreciated...there's so much to pray for these days....I should do little else.

No comments: