Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Thursday, April 5, 2012

news

Why am I blogging again? I'm thinking it helps me process and remember and make decisions.

You know how I am about making decisions...I stew, I consult, I ask the woman cutting my hair what she thinks I should do {psshah, like I have my hair cut.}

Wisdom has taught me that if I'm not given a deadline, I ask for one, otherwise I hem and haw forever. Only Jesus and Sweet Man received an immediate and emphatic "yes." Every other decision is agonizing...for those around me.

In a matter of minutes, I will be finalizing the biggest decision I've made in a while...accepting a job offer with Classical Conversations.

I'm really excited.

Some words to describe my week of training in Virginia:
  • daunting
  • exhilarating
  • encouraging
  • fun
  • exhausting
  • nauseous
  • challenging
  • vision-casting
  • mind-blowing
  • glory-to-God giving
Can I tell you more later? 

I'm on my way to listen to my new boss read Lamentations on Maundy Thursday. The night is dark, but the Son will rise again.

No comments: