Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One of those days

It's not what you are thinking...we've had an incredible day...in fact, it is the sixth in a stretch of incredible days. Don't know why, I certainly don't deserve it...and it takes me a minute to realize I having one...but I'm seeing it now. I'm sure it has something to do with my sweet man being with me.

I won't bore you with the play-by-play.

We blew off school letterboxed last Thursday, hijacking Grandma J and taking her with us.



Bug and Bean spent a couple nights in the Valley...and Friday, I spent a day visiting with dear friends, drinking gallons of coffee, and going out to dinner with my sweet man.

Early Saturday, we woke up (with no help from the babes) and went for a walk, together...holding hands and everything. The realtor called and we were able get the house all sparkling for a showing. And we were off....We gathered our babes back to us and traveled to a soccer game. Late, late, I had a date with a gracious friend for coffee. She bought my tea and crumpet. Thank you, sweet friend.




Sunday was a day of sweet worship, naps, and chili with Opa.

Monday was school, errands with Bean, and jobs around the house. Check. stuff. off. that. list.

We were planning to camp this week, but Opa's camper is in the shop...so we road tripped to Amish country instead. The leaves are gorgeous right now ~ what a good day to drive hilly, back roads with no particular place to go.






After a trip to one of our favorite stores, we wandered a bit and made our way to the Valley where delicious dinner waited for us (that's becoming a habit, hmmm.) We'll spend the night and go fishing in the morning...well, I may go "reading near a body of water" or "reading in a comfy recliner" tomorrow, then dinner with friends. It really seems like I often finagle a way out of cooking dinner, doesn't it? Fantastic....

Sweet Man has said several times that he LOVES when he's working and LOVES when he's not. We are able to enjoy adventures together that we would never be able to before this job/life change. So blessed to live this way with my loves.

Sorry, I bored you with the play-by-play...if you're still with me, thank you.

We do have travel on the horizon next week. Daddy's going to Illinois and we're going to Indiana to visit my fell-in-love-married-and-moved-to-his-hometown-I-miss-her friend. She's newly pregnant with #2 and frequently queasy. Then maybe Cincinnati again...not sure about all of it.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments: