whatchya been doin?
who am I kidding, is there anyone even here still...
tap, tap...is this thing on?
what do you want to know?
no, actually...what do I want to remember from the last whirlwind weeks:
- long good morning hugs
- waking up girl stretched across my lap, watching Fraggle Rock...old school
- margaritas with friends
- best popcorn ev-ah at the drive-in
- sunset during worship at Creation
- bubblegum bubble blowing contests
- chore charts...that actually work
- dirty, filthy mini-feet...sure sign of a good day: when you have to scrub before bed
- boy who does what momma asks after only one request...I have countless examples
- hours of books on CD
- actually turning in reading charts for summer reading program...huzzah!
- friends following on interstate when the unexpected happens
- van with new smile (remember last summer's mishap? oh yeah, I never gave you the whole story...oops) and one new very special tire
- good books
- new babies with forever families...sniff & smile
- incredible young men who don't mind hanging out with middle-agers and school-agers (Susan, your boys are fantastic...and doppelganger alert: K reminds us so much of our nephew...wonderfully weird...the similarities, not the boys)
- embracing the people in my life as my family
- campfire hair
- Sweet Man...keeping the place running
- hotel nights
- Sonic ice
- my out-stand-ing swimmer - Bean likes to walk to the wall to finish a race, afterwards exclaiming "I didn't know I could touch there, Mom!"
- wet hair and AC on a hot day
- carnie fries with malt vinegar
- painting rooms with wise friends
- watching a parade
- clean sheets dried on the line
Moments make life.