Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Friday, January 27, 2012

rick-rack attack!

Must give props to my dear friend and her sweet aunt, from whom I stole this idea: a rick-rack paint border for a girly room.

I thrifted a cute pillow this summer; green and white with pink rick-rack. Using it as inspiration,  I painted the bottom 2/3's of Bean's wall with a pale green and the top third with pure white. That was August. And that's where I stopped.

Something about this week had me tying up loose ends around the house: fixing the bag on my trusty, ancient Kirby vacuum, recovering the console in my trusty, ancient Volvo wagon, ripping someone else's monogram off a thrifted LL Bean backpack for Bug, and spending one hour painting a pink ribbon on Bean's bedroom walls {with her help, of course.}


{A few of the hats on the wall were my momma's}

So cute for such little effort.

No comments: