Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Friday, February 6, 2009

Some news


We're heading home for a little while. The kids and I will start the drive home on the Feb. 16th and try to arrive in Mt. Vernon on the 18th. We didn't think Sweet Daddy would be joining us, but he will! He'll fly home on the 18th too. After a couple days with his parents, we'll head south and be in Granville/Newark. Saturday we have a birthday party for the kids. Then Monday, Sweet Man and I are off to Las Vegas for a conference. He'll fly back to Houston for a couple of weeks....okay, I can tell your eyes are glazing over, so cut to the chase; too many contingencies ~ Bug, Bean, and I will not be coming back "Hooston" as far as we know. Which is kinda sad, because I really like Houston and know my way around, sort of, and have really settled into this hotel room. After a little break from traveling, we will be ready to go wherever the storms hit in April ~ that's the name of the game.

Of course, all of this could change in a moment....

Tonight, we are going to Chuck E. Cheese (ugh - don't think I've been there since 6th grade!) for Bug's birthday. But we'll be able to see you Ohio folks soon!




No comments: