Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Sunday, March 7, 2010

35 to 60 to 0

Days are rolling by at a nice pace, filled with just enough work and just enough play. The rhythm is right:: purposeful, but not exhausting.

And spring is near...right? (do you hear the anxious strain in my voice?)

Friday we did a project instead of normal school. I say, embrace the cabin fever. It was a collaborative effort...really, really fun. 

I must confess I have been taking advantage of my live-in manny sweet man, as I run hither and yon. Time  off from momma-duty has been generously granted...walks, errands, dates with friends.... I like this two-parent gig...it works for us...well, for me anyway.


And then there was Saturday...my stars...a p-zacked schedule. It was fun...and exemplified our parenting partnership since we are a one-vehicle family right now. We synchronized rendevous times and hand-offs of bags packed for different purposes. Really, think Swiss timepiece precision. From 8:30am  'til 9:30 pm...it was pedal to the metal. And we got to see so many of our favorite people.


Zumba for me, dance for Bean, skating lessons for Bug & Bean, lunch with the Stelzers, Shug's birthday dress-up/tea party, dinner on the run, then church. Fun enough for one day.

Today we savor in our Sabbath. The crockpot's perking. It's 9:30 and my nest of creature comforts is growing around me :: laptop, current read, coffee, knitting, Sweet Man, oatmeal-banana pancakes with chocolate chips. That's all I need. Ooo, maybe "The Jerk's" on TBS today. That'd be swell.

Don't you dare try to pry my volumptuous, pajama'd buns off this khaki couch. I intend to rule my kingdom from this very seat all. day. long.

No comments: