Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Monday, November 1, 2010

in cognito


ever want to pretend you're someone else for a little while?



there's been a bit of that around here


an eagle preying on a fairy


the fierce pirate


Wall-e and our southern belle



lead singer and drummer in a bluesy, funky, raucous band

can you see us, Sweet Man and me? 



{just kidding...it's needtobreathe...
Sweet Man and I were able to see them live last Saturday!!!

if you haven't heard them...
run to Pandora or grooveshark and plug in their name...
then pick Washed by the Water, Stones Under Rushing Water, or Lay 'Em Down, really anything...
they rrrrr-hock...
and I must raise my glass to Miss Abi for turning me on to them in the first place...thanks, Ab!}




No comments: