Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yarn Along 2

My goodness...it's been a week since I posted. No worries, though. Sweet Daddy arrived home Friday and we've been enjoying time with him and catching up with other loved ones.


My Yarn Along this week is a quick knit {Headband/Ear Warmers}...when I say quick, you know I mean I started it and ripped it out and started again about three times, right? Once I was going, it finished up in about 2 hours and was perfect for a long, windy walk.

My read is a book I've been reading bit by bit for a few months now The Core: Teaching Your Child the Foundations of Classical Education, Leigh A. Bortins {the founder of Classical Conversations.} An encouraging and confirming book for anyone considering Classical education.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Speaking of which, Small Things is not linking today because of the holiday.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Gypsy friend, do you think this http://homeschoolblogger.com/myquiversfull/781858/ would be useful in your school plans? I'm so intrigued by your Classical Conversations - it is wooing me :)