Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Saturday, December 4, 2010

product review {for the ladies}

I think there are a few male people who read this blog..so...let's get rid of them, shall we?


....period...

...fallopian tubes...

...cramps...




still there?










...mucus plug...


yup, that ought to do it....are they gone? 


I just want to declare my love to the world for the Diva Cup! {I've declared it face to face with a couple of you....}

If you want to know what I'm talking about, click on the link.

Again, appealing to both my frugal and crunchy tendencies...it's a winner. The fact that I don't have to run out for supplies at the last minute helps, too. The only fly in the soup of convenience is messing with the cup in a public restroom, especially a port-a-potty in the middle of the Pennsylvania mountains...nope, didn't think that one through. But other than that...I *heart* Diva Cup

1 comment:

Julie said...

da-ta-da-da! me too!!! LOVE it. And some cloth pads and I am NEVER going to wear a icky, stick-to-me, wretchedly dry, rubbed wrong product again. I do declare.