Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yarn Along

Two of my favorite things: knitting and reading. Linked up with Ginny at small things again.

This week is fuh-lying by! There has been little time to read or knit. Monday, we did have a quiet day at home. So Bean and I were snuggled up reading these two books. On my needles is a mitten that matches the headband from last week. Not sure who it's for, yet. 




{Bean's skirt is still on the needles. It will hopefully be a quick finish...but may be bumped to a birthday gift for her in January. We have 3 chapters to go in Peter Pan. And the Lisa Samson book that I said I would finish within the week is still on my headboard. I read a little and get sleepy. Not a comment on her writing...just my lack of time to read or sleep.}

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sweet little mitten and books!

(I knitted a skirt for one of my girls, who turned 5 in August ... It STILL needs to be sewn together! =) I'm sure you'll get yours finished before I do ~ LOL!)

Kathryn said...

The mittens are darling, and I love the books!

Unknown said...

Stellaluna was one of the first books we bought for our daughter, when I was still pregnant. We read it to her on a regular basis and kept on reading it to her after she was born and she's really attached to it now. It's so awesome to build those positive comforts into their lives right from the beginning!

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Your mitten looks lovely :) I love Stellaluna to. Such wonderful books :)