Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yarn Along

Joining Ginny at small things and others in another Yarn Along.

As you can see, I have a new project barely started...another headband/earwarmer.
Alas, today will be dedicated to sewing door draftstoppers and designing our Christmas cards...after our usual school day. I may not get to my needles for a while.

Still no Christmas decorations...but maybe this afternoon.


Bean discovered this forgotten book that I found at a garage sale last summer...$1 ~ score! It includes the original versions of The Wind in the Willows, The Jungle Book, Alice in Wonderland, and Peter Pan. The pictures of Barrie's Peter Pan must have intrigued her and so we find ourselves in Neverland at least once a day. It is a lovely place to be. 

It's snowing here and the kids are begging to go out and play. Welcome December!

{Update: Draftstoppers ~ check. Bit of merrymaking ~ check. And it's still snowing.}



3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ohhh I get warm and cozy just thinking of those stories, I love them as much as the kids + its snowing, MAGIC~

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to get my hands on a copy of Peter Pan for my young man, I think he would love it! Happy stitching!

Pattycake Manners said...

No decorations here yet either, but lots of knitting! Enjoy your snow!