Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Call

Some of you may know that I don't make a habit of answering my phone when it is 7 inches away, much less leaving one ear open at all times, leaping over small people, jettisoning toys, pillows, etc. But we've been listening for ringing phones frequently of late. And Sweet Man's "work phone" rang Monday at 3:15 pm and we both stopped and looked. 

It seems that some folks in Wichita, KS need the company's help...he boarded a plane today at 9am. (I make it sound terribly thrilling, don't I? Have I mentioned I'm itchin' to hit the road?) Now I need to gather all the belongings I've squirreled away in three houses, sort, and pack. Oooh, and complete the important task of tracking down a Kansas charm for my bracelet. Meh, not crazy about it really. You can laugh, if you wanna...but not too much...take a peek at our accommodations

Don't know when we're leaving...it's a 14 hour drive (so much different then that 20 hr trip before,) so we will be back and forth a bit more so we can keep up with Mimi. 

And of course, pieces of my heart will stay here. 

No comments: