Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

...a bit of a mood swing...

I just read that last post and in the dark of night as the exhaustion of the day sinks in, my words seem so flippant. I am excited to travel, maybe, but will so be here, too. My default decision -making process would be to ask everyone around me what I should do...let's try this...where do You want me?

My mom has a new mountain to move. And I stand ready with grubby clothes and a shovel in hand. Or does He want me to just get out of the way and watch Him work? Where do You want me to be?

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I have been wondering if your plans would change to be here more often or if you'd stay indefinitely because of things with your mom...too bad we have to realize we're not God and can't know the perfect answer unless He tells us. I will pray for (continued) sensitive ears to hear and a heart that's open to whatever He wants for your family.