Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Friday, April 24, 2009

Things are different


This week has been a series of hazy, distracted days...you know, those days where you look around and wonder, how can people be acting so normal? (well....at least I wonder....) They're just doin' what they do, driving their cars, picking up their kids from school, shopping for dinner. Other days I've had life-changes, I watch the mundane enviously and wish I could have that kind of day or that they could at least recognize that my world is shaking. I've half expected to see my momma's face on the evening news. She's sick and things are different today. But she and I worship the One who is in control and will praise Him during and after this. (Really, her idea...I'm going to try to follow her lead.) Please pray for her and the decisions she needs to make.

No comments: