Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She says it so much better

"We live in a fallen, imperfect, temporary world. Our bodies cannot keep us here forever. While it is our strong desire to have Stellan in our arms for nine more months from today, and then nine more, and nine more after that, we know that that is not our call. God desires peace, wholeness and healing, too. But the very nature of this life we are currently living is that it is not eternal. Stellan will get the full healing that God wants. Whether his ablation in Boston is successful or not, Stellan's body will be completely whole once he is in Heaven, whenever that is.

It's the same for all of us. Our bodies are temporary, mortal, imperfect. I'll never understand completely why God allows suffering, especially in children, just as He'll probably never understand why we would sin against Someone who is perfect and has never done us any harm. But the facts are the facts: this world is not our home. Our forever home is in Heaven and my sights are set there. While we tread this temporary earth, I will do my darndest to focus on eternity. For that, my friends, is what truly matters. "

from http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ Read the rest. She is enduring her own suffering. Quite possibly my most "fravoritest" blog ever...and I love the blogosphere.

No comments: