Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Thursday, November 12, 2009

In case you're wondering...

Here's our home for right now...we've been in this hotel off and on since the beginning of August. Come visit, but in the meantime you can see what our space looks like.











Somehow I missed the desk and the table. You wouldn't be able to see them anyway...they'e always covered with books, food and such. The kids sleep on the sofa bed. We have the king size bed....space. And the only thing I don't have but would like to is an oven...I've had to adjust my meal plans. I've thought of bringing a toaster oven on the road...yea...but for now I'm experimenting with baking in the crock pot. We'll see.

The staff takes great care of our family here.

So, the room's comfortable and plenty big, but small enough to motivate us to get out on these spectacular sunny days.

No comments: