Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twofer Tuesday

We went here today. Whoa, Nelly...that's a fun place. Things got a little hairy keeping track of both babes in a big, busy, vast, water wonderland. But we did it.

We stayed about 3 hours...which was well worth it, because it was FREE! I knew that our local one at home had special free hours right now...arrive before 5, Mon. through Thurs., admission is free.  I thought it would be a long shot that the one a mere 5 minutes from Sweet Man's office would have the same deal going...but they did. Rainy day = indoor play!

And my lands, right around 5, the place was c.r.a.z.y. So we beat it on out of there, after spending 10 minutes sitting in the rain in the HUGE outdoor hot tub. May sound miserable, but ohhh, it wasn't. I almost fell asleep.

No pictures...didn't want to chance take my precious camera into a place with a million gallons of water spraying every which way. You just need to go and experience it for yourselves!

No comments: