What a wonderful life I have....
Oh, there have been a few bumps in the road...and an Open House at the house today...that throws me into a tizzy. But I need to remember to stop and be grateful.
In the past week, I have:
* been present as a sweet friend gave birth at home to a beautiful baby girl (with an adorable name)
* gone to an inspirational Recovery meeting...hearing what I needed to hear this week...still chewing on the message that God will never prosper the parts of me that are not real.. ie: not reflecting Him...may take me a while to digest that one...and what does prospering look like?
* caught up with the other men in my life, Opa and Uncle Nack
* had another late night coffee date with my late night amiga
* played with some of our favorite people
* hiked with some long and new-to-me friends in amazing November weather...while my babes were safe, sound, and happy at Grandma & Grandpa J's...also got to see my crazy, cool sister-in-law
* traveled back to my sweet man's arms to live in a lovely hotel (we'll be in Cincinnati with him for the foreseeable future)
God surely is giving me more than I could have ever imagined.
Grilled Mini Sweet Peppers with Goat Cheese by Brenda
33 minutes ago