Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Friday, February 5, 2010

sNoW!

Just like many of you...we are snowed in...and loving it. It started about 10 this morning...we had 7 inches by 4pm and it's still going. The world seems simpler tonight and we have no choice but to do the things for which I wish I had more time....snuggling, playing games, watching movies with my babes, soup, reading books, baking and eating those baked goods....

Actually, that's about how our lovely week has been...time, two parents, special outings with each kid, a good Recovery meeting, 4 complete days of schooling (cheers!,) a boy's night out for Sweet Man and 2 girls' nights out for me.

This afternoon, it wasn't so peaceful...we were visiting friends (mucho fun) and trying to get a few things taken care of in the neighboring town and the usual 10 minute drive became about an hour and a half long. I had time enough to take pictures from my traffic jam. After arriving home, my brave Sweet Man finished up errands so that we can celebrate our boy...tonight, just after midnight he will be six (gulp.) More on that later.


I'm so thankful for this warm, safe space to tuck in. So, I pray that wherever you are you are happy, healthy, and cozy.


No comments: