Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Thursday, February 18, 2010

snow/beach



I have a setting on my camera that is called "snow/beach" ~ in terms of light and exposure they are very similar...but in real terms, we know they are not. Right, my homies?

We've settled into our little hotel a block from the ocean. Yesterday we spent traveling and procuring sustenance...note to all: don't buy ice cream at the store when your transportation is a taxi...just one of those little lessons we're learning without our own car.

The beach is beautiful. It's not warm, per se...but warmer than home. The weather is high 50's to mid- 60's but should be going up each day of our stay. (Update: Friday is supposed to be 68...Monday~80)

The hotel is charming but has perhaps seen better days. And the wi-fi is weak...we are in a far corner of the building, so I sit in the twilight by the pool posting.

The plans for the rest of our vacation have yet to be made...there will be mutiny if I make my husband and children go to the beach and then to our little hotel pool for the rest of our days here. So, tomorrow...excursions and adventures.





No comments: