Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

APB

Remember the scarf I knit last year? {out of scrumptious yarn, I might add...}



I love it. I love wearing it. I would be wearing it right now.



But....I can't for the life of me find it and that fact is driving me absolutely insane.

I wore it last spring in NYC and home again...then thought I put it away for this season. But now...nowhere.

I've looked in my two off-season bins, storage in Apple Valley, kids' bin,  & all my luggage.  I didn't take it to Indiana or Iowa, so it's not in some random hotel out yonder.


The only other explanation I've come up with....*gasp* what if it was stashed in a donation bag and selled away? That's an extremely valuable, irreplacable, itemized deduction, right there.

Say it isn't so.

It's just hiding from me. Right? Drat.

*if you've seen it, please let me know*

No comments: