Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh, the weather outside

Happy February!

I know we're all getting socked in with snow...they're hyping 20+" here and a foot{?} at home.

I, for one, couldn't care less how much snow we get...we have all we need in this little hotel room. We don't need to go anywhere.
{post edit: I do care about those who are affected by the harsh weather...praying for safety for everyone.}


We're still prone to coughing fits, but we're all much better {thank you, for asking.} Sweet Man came home from the office early, Zuppa Toscana's on the stove {without the bacon,} and there are plenty more popsicles for Sweet Lips. 


I think I'll teach myself to crochet...we need some more hearts around here. 

There's no place I'd rather be...as long as the electricity and interwebs hold

I hope the same is true for wherever it is you are.

1 comment:

Debby said...

Stay safe and warm.
Not pretty here. xo