Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Friday, February 4, 2011

perfect

a while ago, i remarked offhandedly about blessing vs. luck...

you know, the reciprocity of the universe...

...and stuff



thinking aloud about what i believe...before i've thought it all through

which is always the wisest way to speak...am i right?

{i find a glass of pink wine enhances the wisdom, as well, 
although i haven't had one in a few weeks, so...}



never was coherent about my thoughts...


got as far as...

isn't blessing a pious version of the concept of luck? 

{i even caught myself recently wishing a friend luck

i know, where'd that come from?}


i throw that word blessing around too casually, as well...

wishing people blessings

sounds sweet...


however, my blessings are clearly defined for my God...

because He needs my help

it's not a extensive list, just anything that provides 

 the least amount of discomfort possible, at any given moment



 but can't challenges be blessings?


these words sum up my thoughts on the matter, quite nicely...



beautiful

i may have to use a little of my inspiration budget, so this reminder can hang on my wall

 lucky i found it at studio mela , props to her

maybe i don't have to come up with my own words after all...

i'll just remember hers



No comments: