Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Monday, April 18, 2011

morning's light

This morning in my Common Prayer: A Liturgy for Ordinary Radicals, the prayer of contemplation is Even in the darkness, we will trust that our lives are still in Your hands.

Cool, huh?

I'm sending my laptop in for repairs again, I'll probably be off line for 10 days. {I know ridiculous.} I can still receive and send emails on my phone, or you can call.

Probably just the thing to do during Holy Week, slow down and think on my Savior.

Traffick Jam update:
A friend is joining me in the walk {I think} and I've heard from several sponsors {Thank you!!!!.} I'm not going to bug anyone...but if you would like to pledge $10 or more, that'd make walking all the more worthwhile. Just email, call, or stop me and sign my pledge sheet.

I'm going with the slumber party at my house {seems silly to raise money on a cause and then blow the same amount on a hotel room and eating out.} I can sleep 7 and already have 2 takers...so...let me know.

No comments: