Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

take two


I'm going to look outside myself for a bit...such a good idea...and get serious about this Traffick Jam walk coming up on May 7th. 

So, here it comes, the pitch. I need sponsors. In the next few weeks, I'll be asking everyone who stands still to consider sponsoring, including you. This is an opportunity for us to be Jesus to hurting children and to help rescue them  from the sex trade. Please click on the link and find out more for yourself. I'm so excited to do something I enjoy to help children on the other side of the world. And you can have a part in it, too.

Would you think about supporting me with $1 for each mile, 10 miles total...{or more, if you wanna?}

{And don't forget that I would like to have some kind of girls' getaway that night. I have a few ideas, but nothing planned yet. It may be as simple as coming to my house and having a slumber party with chocolate and wine, sans enfants. How can you say no to that? But I'm open to other inspirations, too.}

There are three ways you can be involved. If you would like to:
(1) walk with me {oh, i'd love that...walking and talking}
(2) sponsor me {i'd love that, too}
(3) join the girls' getaway {fun, fun and you can rub my feet!}

...please email me at gypsy{dot}amykate{at}gmail{dot}com and let me know how you want to take part....{replacing the parentheses with the actual symbols, of course.} I will be collecting your donations to turn in on the day of the walk. If you would rather donate directly {please tell me how much so I can include your gift in my total,} they can be mailed to:

Attn: Traffick Jam 2011
International Outreach Ministries
Administrative Offices
P.O. Box 2140
McComb, MS 39649



I walked 5 miles on Saturday {yowza} and 4 on Sunday...gotta keep up that pace to make it 10 miles.

Thank you in advance!

No comments: