Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home


We arrived home Wed. night, safe and sound. 

I'm so glad we hustled back because Thursday, I was able to go with my mom to a couple of important appointments. The kids stayed with Grandma and Grandpa J. Sweet Man had a long weekend break so I picked him up from his flight that evening.

Friday was a scramble to work on the Neal Ave. muck puddle and get a camper packed and on the road. Hurry up, so we can slow down!!! Whewww...but worth the relaxing weekend. Between fishing and naps, I found myself with no one to look after...didn't really know what to do with myself. Fishing, naps, swims, campfire, and eating were the agenda. And big victory...no sunburn for my red-headed babes! We took my parents' camper which was a different kind of camping...less pack up? yes....easier? haven't decided yet. We may try to take it again to Creation next month. 


Friends, as always, filled in our gaps of forgetting things, losing track of children, and getting back on the road...thank you, friends.



Monday, Grandma and Grandpa J hosted a Memorial Day cookout in the Valley. Fun.

And today, Sweet Daddy was on a 9am plane back to Wichita for a few weeks. I need to get my emotional bearings together...tackle a big project, figure out what life in Mt. Vernon looks like, and stop missing my Sweet Man so much again.



No comments: