Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Decking the halls

....errrrrr.....hotel room.

We're back in Cincinnati and it feels a little like coming home...it's our fifth stay in this hotel.

Today was so rainy. We schooled this morning...two days in row...woot! (This is fodder for another post...as much as I am loving our curriculum...it may be a bit intense.) After meeting Sweet Daddy for lunch, we ran errands...primarily to get some Christmas crafting underway.  Glue, ribbon, cheesecloth...can you see it?


Our Christmas tree (purchased last year for our first stint in Houston) is up...so much earlier than it would be in real life. Bug asked if we could sing songs while we decorated...my surprisingly, sentimental boy. Bean danced. Now we are sitting and watching Charlie Brown with my favorite dancing twins. (I'm not with dancing twins...they're in the show.)

1 comment:

rausch921 said...

miss you already, but sounds like you are settling in for a long winter's nap :) Enjoy and stay warm! (and earth bound - this wind feels like it could blow me up up and away - I'm guessing it's windy there too)