Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sweet release

Random updates:

The Shalom Cardigan is coming along...the first one I almost finished is small enough to fit Bean...so I'll finish it probably. The significantly larger one pour moi is coming along...without the pressure of a deadline...since I blew right past it.

Bug is fighting a cold.

My laptop is on its way to be fixed.

Sweet Man will be released from this gig on Friday...which means... not much, except that we will bid farewell to this lovely hotel and travel all the way home (~30 minutes.) We'll stay at the house until our trip to Florida in the middle of next month...SM has a meeting, we're tagging along and staying an extra week. First plane trip for the babes.

No comments: