Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Trouble for breakfast

Sounds so dramatic...all is well. Actually, all is fantastic!

After a fun weekend...Friday night in the Valley and Saturday church and cards with friends...we are home, as in...our home.

Sweet Man probably won't have to work for 2 weeks, until our trip to the beach. I tremble with excitement....

Embracing the normal, today we relax: play games, listen to podcasts from my man Rob Bell, go for a walk in the sun, watch movies (we decided that it is time to share the brilliance that is The Princess Bride with the babes. Prepare for a barrage of one-liners from Bug.)




And I'm cooking...lots. I forget how much I like to cook until I'm in my own kitchen. I love days where we don't have to do anything.

2 comments:

Julie said...

yahoo for Sat night church - makes Sunday so sweet and restful - like, oh my, is this what sabbath might mean?

rausch921 said...

what is the yummy on the stove?