Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Sunday, April 18, 2010

On the road again

♫ My friend had a baby...yes, Lord.... ♪ ♩

Friday...a baby boy, 6lbs. 11 oz. Ooooo, he's cute and we want to see him them. (Update: Sorry, that didn't make sense...I skipped a sentence. The new baby is conveniently just a little off the route to Sweet Man in Iowa...so we will stop and see him them.) Of course, wouldn't you want me and my two silly kids to crash at your place just after you've had a c-section? and a new baby?

No, we're staying in a hotel...and she or her hubby can tap out at any moment and we'll skee-daddle. Hopefully, we can at least help entertain 2yo big sister.

Proceeding on to Iowa...we'll squeeze another cute boy for his birthday. I did come up with a few ideas to celebrate Sweet Man. He continues to rave about the parks and their walking trails so we look forward to enjoying them. The lodging leaves a little to be desired...he's in a regular old hotel room...we'll see how that goes.

So, after I scramble to get the &*%#* pool under some control, the grass cut, and this house de-cluttered and shined up, we're off! Road trip!

No comments: