Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mermaid Partay!


She wanted an Ariel party...I balk at princesses, remember...and mermaids in bikinis...so, we compromised on a mermaid/under the sea party. Ariel did make a few appearances, however.



Her girlfriends looked so cute in their new crowns. 
{I don't really know what crowns have to do with mermaids...and yes, there's the princess thing. I am consistently inconsistent...but it was a fun project for me.}


Not the prettiest cake in the bakery, but again, I had fun making it. 
{See that purple bikini? Bean first handed Ariel to me without it... but cake toppers cannot be topless.}


Will she remember my lack of activity organization? 
The frenzy of corralling 11 little mermaids? 
My sweaty brow during the party?

I have sweet memories of my 4th birthday party...and I hope she will remember only the magic of her 5th. 

No comments: