Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Railroad ties

I think I just gave myself an aneurysm trying to bite into frozen mini snickers...ouch. I'll keep working on it, rest assured.

Got out of the hotel today to travel a mere 10 minutes to EnterTrainment Junction. Oh, wasn't too excited about this one, folks. Bug really wanted to go. But we had a great day with the extra bonus of meeting my sweet friend and her nephew who are here for a few weeks. Fortuitous.

The main feature is a giant model train display with amazing detail and some railroad history scattered throughout. There was also a kid's train-themed play area and a seasonal walk-thru exhibit.

Here are pictures ~ the photographer was not on her game this day ~ forgive her. And yes, that is the brown dress Bean's wearing...imagine.




















1 comment:

Bekah said...

i'm glad that the brown dress was such a hit. :)