Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Monday, September 7, 2009

Goodbye, summer




Don't come near me with those lips, Sweet Man.

We camped with friends this weekend...at one point there were 6 families and 18 kids. I love watching and experiencing families knit together, holding each other's babes, helping round them up and sharing life. The kids get their own fun going...the men, their blustery conversations. It really is magic and so. much. fun. Worth the little bit of scrambling last week.

The weather could not have been better for being outdoors: about 80 degrees during the day and 50's at night. We even had a fullish , if not completely full, moon every night. Here is a link to a photo album, unless you were there and lived it or have already recieved a link. I took a ker-squillion pictures of other people's babes this weekend. I think I was pretty annoying actually with the snapping. I need a press pass.

No comments: