Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
Psalm 63:3

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

She says it so much better, part deux




Go and read, "my charming kids" today. She speaks truth...just what my heart would want to say with boldness and love. 


I've often felt chastened by the thought that I will proclaim my newest attempt at dieting or recipes (diametrically opposed, methinks) to my friends who may or may not love Jesus, but I am timid about sharing how He is continually transforming my life. I keep that under wraps until I am assured of my acceptance, calling it consideration. Or I muster up and blast with my agenda, calling it passion. Both are futile and false.

Lord, help me to love in all times, in all surroundings and point to Your compelling truth.

No comments: